Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Agent part 3

My agent got me an audition. I think that's pretty good since I only met him a week ago. It's for a speaking part in yet another action movie. I don't know why everything seems to be an action movie. I know that's what makes the most money, but that's not what I watch. No one really makes musicals anymore. I would be in heaven if Gene Kelly called me up and asked me to be his next leading lady, or simply shoot a dance scene. Unfortunately, I'd really have to be in heaven for that to happen.

My only concern when my agent called, other than all this action nonsense, was what language the part was in. He was unsure. He had to find out and get back to me. Then he told me it's in English. He also said I should learn Chinese since I would be open to infinitely more parts. I know he's right and I'm working on it. Chinese is a bitch of a language to learn. Learning French was like playing “Chopsticks” on the piano. Chinese is Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.