Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Full Time

I’m working a lot more now that the Chinese New Year is coming up. My job is classified as full-time, but I’m really working part-time hours. Until now, that is. The park will be open longer hours during the two weeks of the Chinese New Year and they’re really pulling out all the stops. It’s a lot busier than it was during the regular New Year, or even Christmas.

I wasn’t originally supposed to work this much, but I traded hours with a couple of the Chinese girls who wanted to be with their families during the Chinese New Year. I think that’s only fair. It’s their holiday, not mine. I didn’t have to work as much during Christmas while they did. Now it’s their turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.