Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome Back

Lily & Kevin finally came back to Hong Kong. They went home to Canada for Christmas/New Year and now they’re back just in time for Chinese New Year.

I didn’t realize how much I’d miss Lily until she left. We only met last year, but she’s the best friend I have in Hong Kong, and she’s quickly becoming one of the best friends I have anywhere. I have closer friends I’ve known longer back home, but we never see each other anymore. That’s the kind of thing that happens when you move to the other side of the world. We all have phones and computers, but we can’t just pop in on each other. Lily & I see each other all the time. At least when she’s in the country.

Ryan & Kevin aren’t nearly as close, but they like to go out drinking together and they share the same obsession with the three Bs – beer, boobs & basketball.

Welcome back, Lily & Kevin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.