Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coming Soon

My latest book is finished, at least as far as I'm concerned. It still has to be published, printed and posted on all the websites, but my work is done. The rest is out of my hands. It seems to take about six weeks before they are available, so it should be ready in time for Christmas. This is not a Christmas book by any stretch of the imagination, but that's just the way it worked out.

In my opinion, this is the best thing I have ever written. It is more subtle than anything I have ever done and I put in a lot of little bits that people should get a kick out of when they notice. A lot of people have mentioned some of the little bits about the last one to me.

The funny thing about the publishing world is that my opinion does not matter in the slightest. I just wrote the thing. It is the sales figures that count. According to sales, the book that I think is my worst is actually my best. It is too soon to say if what I think is my best will be considered my worst. We will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.