Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clear Water Bay House part 3

I went to the big house after work and went straight to my own private shower in my own private bathroom. I love this house – I want to stay here forever. I didn’t see Lily or Kevin when I came in so I didn’t know if they were home or not.

After my shower I went to the kitchen to make my dinner. If anyone else was home they probably ate by now.

In the kitchen I could hear strange noises coming from the dining room – there’s a real dining room in this house. I went to have a look and there was Kevin on top of Lily on top of the dining room table going at it.

My 1st thought was that I eat dinner on that table. My 2nd thought was jealousy – I haven’t had sex in over a month. My 3rd thought was that Kevin has a nice butt. My 4th thought was how did they not hear me come in the house and take a shower. My 5th thought was that I was spying on my friends having sex.

I went back to making my dinner and tried to make a lot of noise doing it. After a few minutes Lily came in acting casual. I knew she just got some, but she didn’t know I knew.

I ate my dinner in the kitchen that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.