Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clear Water Bay House part 3

I went to the big house after work and went straight to my own private shower in my own private bathroom. I love this house. I want to stay here indefinitely. I didn’t see Lily or Kevin when I came in, so I didn’t know if they were home or not.

After my shower, I went to the kitchen to make my dinner. It was late enough that if anyone else was there, they most likely would have already eaten.

While I was in the kitchen, I could hear strange noises coming from the dining room. This house has a real dining room. I went to investigate and there was Kevin on top of Lily on top of the dining room table. They were not polishing it, precisely.

My first thought was that I eat dinner on that table.

My second thought was jealousy. I haven’t been drilled like that in over a month.

A few other things crossed my mind, in no particular order.

Kevin has a nice butt. That was always obvious by the way he dresses, but you never really know. Until you see it naked.

How did they not hear me come in the house and take a shower? I don’t barrel through the front door like a rhinoceros, but they should have heard the water running through the pipes.

It occurred to me that I was spying on my friends having sex. Maybe it was time to give them some privacy. If Ryan & I were alone in this house,we would definitely not restrict ourselves to the bedroom.

I went back to making my dinner and tried to make a lot of noise doing it. Lily came in after a few minutes, acting casual. I knew she just got some, but she didn’t know that I knew.

I ate my dinner in the kitchen that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.