Saturday, September 29, 2012

Emperor Audition part 1

I got another audition. It’s for a very small part, but it’s with a company that I’ve actually heard of. Emperor Entertainment makes a lot of movies every year that are shown all over Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. They even work with Jackie Chan from time to time, but the movie I went in for has nothing to do with him.

I think I did a pretty good job at the audition, but you never know. It’s all down to whether I’m what they’re looking for and if they find someone better. It’s only one scene, but it’s a speaking part and if millions of people see it that could easily lead to bigger and better things.

No matter what happens, their office is close to Paisano’s so I got some pretty good pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.