Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ryan in China Again part 8

I spent last night at my apartment because I had to go to work early today. Lily & Kevin stayed at the big house, so I was alone in the apartment.

The only internet connection is in the tiny dining room area. It’s not really a dining room. It’s part of the living room that’s a little off to the side. It has a separate light from the living room, so it seems like it’s supposed to be a dining room. That’s where the only internet plug is, so that’s where we use our computers. There’s no privacy in the dining room. Usually when I’m talking to Ryan on Skype, there’s someone else in the room, or at least in the living room.

No one else was in the apartment last night and none of Ryan’s roommates were around, so we actually had some privacy while talking. That’s pretty rare around here. After a while in Hong Kong, you get used to not having as much privacy. Last night was an exception.

We haven’t seen each other in over a month, except on Skype. We haven’t touched each other in over a month. It’s nice to talk on the phone, and sometimes the Skype connection is good enough that we can see each other and understand what we’re saying.

Taking all that into consideration, it seemed like a good time to do a little dance for Ryan. I gave him a full striptease. I know he liked it because I could see his hand moving around off screen. I couldn’t see him below the waist, but I could tell. Unless he was vigorously scratching his balls for several minutes.

I seriously doubt the Chinese government was watching. I’m sure they have better things to do than monitor communications from some American band in China talking to their girlfriends in Hong Kong. There are over a billion people in China. No one can watch everybody all the time.

But if they were watching, they got a pretty good show. If I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.