Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clear Water Bay House part 2

Kevin is now officially at the big house in Clear Water Bay. He’s staying there every day. I’m staying there some days and at my apartment other days. I tried going to work from the house and it’s just too much. It’s ok on days when I go in the afternoon, but if I have to go at rush hour, it’s just too crowded with all those different stations and trains. In Hong Kong, rush hour is from breakfast to lunch and about three to midnight. Lily is going back and forth between the house and my apartment, pretty much the same as me.

It’s a great house. There’s plenty of room for everyone. I even have my own bathroom. That’s the best part. I haven’t had my own bathroom in years. It’s amazing how something so simple can make such a huge difference. My boyfriend is living in another country and I haven’t had sex in a month, but I have my own bathroom. I guess that’s what the Chinese mean by yin & yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.