Monday, September 3, 2012

Ryan in China Again part 7

Ryan & I were talking on Skype and I started to do a little striptease for him. We haven’t touched each other in a month. That’s a record for us, and we’re both pretty horny. We’ve never spent this much time apart and I’m really not sure how much more I can take. While I was stripping in front of the computer and doing a sexy little dance for my man, his connection went out. It was beyond frustrating. For both of us. I’m ready, willing and able to turn him on, but his Skype keeps turning off. I can only imagine what it was like for him. He was just about to see something good and then it all went black.

We talked on the phone like we always do when his internet goes out and I finished my striptease over the phone. It really wasn’t the same. It was more funny than sexy. Funny is good and I’m glad that we can laugh about these things, but he needs to see me naked from time to time. Just telling him I’m naked doesn’t do it for either of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.