Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clear Water Bay House part 2

Kevin is now officially at the big house in Clear Water Bay. He’s staying there every day. I’m staying there some days and at my apartment other days. I tried going to work from the house and it’s just too much. It’s ok on days when I go in the afternoon, but if I have to go at rush hour it’s just too crowded with all those different stations & trains. In Hong Kong, rush hour is from breakfast to lunch and about 3pm to midnight. Lily is going back & forth between the house and my apartment – pretty much the same as me.

It’s a great house. There’s plenty of room for everyone. I even have my own bathroom! That’s the best part. I haven’t had my own bathroom in years. It’s amazing how something so simple can make such a huge difference. My boyfriend is living in another country and I haven’t had sex in a month, but I have my own bathroom. I guess that’s what the Chinese mean by yin & yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.