Saturday, May 21, 2016

Jerusalem Hotel 0630

I am going to Jericho today, deep into Palestine, the West Bank, occupied territory, stolen land or whatever you want to call it. Jerusalem is mostly closed for Shabbat, at least until the sun goes down. Jericho should be free from Jewish laws. Ideally, it will not be free from all laws.

Tomorrow is my last full day of shooting and then I am leaving Jerusalem. I will come back to do a short scene later, but I have several days off, so I decided to explore more of the country. If I were smart, I would stay in Jerusalem the entire trip and soak up as much as I can, but I am never going to learn everything about this place in such a short amount of time anyway. A few days somewhere else will never teach me much either, but I don't know when I will ever come back, so maybe I should see more than just one city. No matter what, there is a big lake near here that I have always wanted to jump into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.