Monday, May 16, 2016

On Set 1800

I went to a very nice Georgian restaurant for lunch. It is called Racha and is just across Jaffa Street from my hotel, near Zion Square. I was a little concerned about where to find food before I came here, but now I see it everywhere. Jerusalem is a big city full of people who love to eat.

I had some badrijani, pkhali, lobiani and all kinds of condiments I had never heard of before. I don't know anything about Georgian restaurants, but this one was pretty good. There was a lot of dill, mint, marjoram and thyme in everything, and that is fine with me.

Right now I am at a house where we are shooting an interior scene. This is a very different atmosphere from the park scenes. Everyone is more relaxed and we all seem to be moving at a slower pace. I have no idea who owns the house, but I get the impression that we could stay here all night if we wanted to. The park was a public place that was very much open while we were there. I don't think we have the budget to close down a park. I don't even know if we were authorized to be there. The house has to be easier for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.