Saturday, May 28, 2016

Jerusalem Hotel 1545

I am back in Jerusalem, at the same hotel and looking at the same view out the window. I am in a different room, but facing the same direction.

It started to rain in Jerusalem as soon as I left for Tel Aviv, but is back to sunny and hot. The funny part is, now it looks like it might rain in Tel Aviv, but it was bone dry the entire time I was there. Wherever I go in this country is sunny and hot. It only cools off when I go somewhere else.

We are shooting my very last scene today. That is the reason I came back to Jerusalem. That is the reason I am still in the country. They kept me around for one little scene with a few lines of dialogue. It should be a quick shoot, and then I am done. The rest of the cast and crew still have work to do, but this is it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.