Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tel Aviv 0130

I am in a dark car driving on a dark road in the middle of what looks like nowhere in a strange country I don't really know anything about. It is pitch black outside and pretty much no one saw me get into the car. If this were a horror movie, I would be a little concerned right about now. But the music on the radio sounds pretty friendly.

I am not going to post every little detail of every single thing I do on this trip, but my driver speaks no English and I can see absolutely nothing out the windows. Lily's phone is still new to me, so I am still playing with it. I am also kind of impressed that everything seems to work on a dark road in the middle of nowhere. My phone would have lost the signal as soon as the plane took off from Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.