Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tel Aviv 1400

I am at the Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv's most famous shopping mall. Tel Aviv has more than a few shopping malls, so it must take some effort to be the most famous.

I don't care about shopping malls. I grew up next to several malls, including the oldest mall in the United States and the largest mall in North America. I live in Hong Kong, which is basically a giant shopping mall. The last thing I want to do when I go to some exotic land is visit its malls.

But this particular mall has an observation deck on the second tallest building in the country. From it, you can see most of Tel Aviv and far into the Mediterranean. I could even see my hotel, which made sense since I can see this building from the hotel's roof.

When I leave the mall, I will probably go to the Suzanne Dellal Center and see what might be going on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.